Monday, June 22, 2015

Dr. Nemeh - June 16, 2015

Many thanks again to our gracious “Friend,” this was Kevin’s third visit (this year) with Dr. Nemeh in Cleveland.

I don’t have a whole lot to report from this treatment session - yet. 

A couple things that stick out from this session was that Dr. Nemeh commented that the two bones in Kevin’s left foot that are sticking out (top and side), have moved (in a good way) with his treatment - but it is still hard to see this progress. Kevin was verbal again during his treatment session, although he wasn’t as animated as he was during his last visit, but it did feel a little more purposeful. Kevin has two vowel sounds (“a” & “o”) he has been making together, but not very often. It was this sound that he voiced many times during the session - which I felt like that was progress. Dr. Nemeh spent nearly two hours with Kevin during this treatment session and we are scheduled for another visit in 8 weeks. 

As I mentioned in earlier posts, I read the book written about Dr. Nemeh after our last visit. Initially, I had borrowed “Friend’s” book and when I saw it was signed by Dr. Nemeh and his wife - I wanted to have my own book signed too. So my Mother-in-law was kind enough to pick a book up for me. And as you can see, I was able to get it singed by both Kathy and Dr. Nemeh. 



PS - I'll just mention here that we have postponed our revisit to the Family Hope Center until fall. This will allow Kevin more time to progress with the mollie suit and his left foot walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment