Friday, February 26, 2010

One Year Walking Anniversary

Today is Kevin's One Year Walking Anniversary! Of course, I made signs and have balloons up in the house and we are having a celebratory dinner with The Hudak's tomorrow. I was very excited about celebrating this momentous day but unfortunately we got some bad news today. Kevin has a sprained ankle! I am actually not surprised, I think he has had it for several weeks because I've been concerned about his left foot turning inward as he was walking and noticed it looked swollen at times. When Kevin's chiropractor checked it out today he confirmed it was sprained and recommended Kevin stay off of it for a few days. Easier said than done (which I love saying!). But we did have our mall walk this morning (before seeing the doctor) where I videoed Kevin walking (almost running!). I will post today's walking video along with his very first walking video from one year ago. What a champion! Enjoy.

Kevin's first walking video in February of 2009


Today's Walking Video, February 26, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment