Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Stroller

Well, I finally made a decision about purchasing a "special needs" stroller.  We are very grateful to Grandma and Grandpa Hudak for taking care of the bill.  I had mixed emotions when it arrived.  I was hoping that this was something we would not need to have but the reality was that we still needed something for long distances, like when we go to the zoo or the many walking trails in our area.  And he had definitely outgrown the toddler stroller and was getting to be a bit heavy to pull in the wagon, especially up hills.  After wishing we didn't need it, I was wishing we had gotten it sooner.  I love it!  Kevin looks much more comfortable in it and I am more comfortable pushing it because it is a taller device so the handlebars sit up nice and high.  And we quickly realized he can't stop the motion by putting his feet down like he did in the toddler stroller.  We have only had it for a short time and have used it every day that we have had decent spring weather to go for a walk outside.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment