Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 5 after Hyprocure Surgery

NO more big, heavy, clunky, hot boots to wear. Kevin has NEW SHOES and is STANDING, on average 10 seconds 20X day. He is standing much better on his right foot and will favor his left foot. And Oh My Goodness, is he getting TALL, the first time I stood next to him while he was standing took me by surprise.


Kevin is sleeping in his OWN room and bed. This means I get to sleep with the ceiling fan on again and I can wake up early to walk and do some yoga. And while we are talking about me, I am finally strong enough (after my surgery) to carry Kevin up the steps. But I will admit that I kind of miss my snuggler, but we snuggle before bed now. 



Thanks to a good friend, 
Kevin likes his new Thomas the Train bed comforter.


Kevin is also Gravity Free in the garage…will share pictures or video very soon.

AND THE SUPER SUIT ARRIVED…will share pictures or video very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment