Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Buckeye Invitational - October 15, 2016


We met my family at The Buckeye Invitational to watch my nephew's high school marching band compete in The Horseshoe at OSU. We also got to see a friend perform with his high school band and I even saw my alma mater perform their show. It brought back a lot of memories for me and Kevin enjoyed it all - being with the family and watching the bands. Despite being in a 100,000 seat stadium, my nephew didn't have any problem finding our clan in the stands waving our yellow Steelers towels - so he wouldn't miss us. 

Picnic dinner outside the stadium


LEHS




The night ended with an unforgettable performance by The Ohio State University Marching Band. The all-brass and percussion band, the ramp entrance, the drum major with the back bend, a baseball themed show - Go Tribe, and the famous Script Ohio. WOW!














No comments:

Post a Comment