Friday, June 9, 2017

May Art

I love hanging all of Kevin's artwork on my front window and doors in the house. It makes me smile every time I see it and I was feeling especially grateful this mother's day to have homemade artwork for the first time. You may notice that some of the artwork this month doesn't have any action photos to go with it, this is because there are times when Kevin does better without me in the room during his session. Typical, I know. And very thankful that I have gotten to experience some of his very happy sessions with him. 

May 3, 2017 - Hand Flowers; Snake

Regina, are you sure you know what you're doing?
Hand tracing
Yup, I knew you were making a mess of my hands Regina
He's getting better with his cutting skills
Hand Flowers

Colorful Snake

 May 8, 2017 - Finger Goldfish in water; Mother's Day Hand Heart Surprise; Sun Part 1

We usually have to close the window curtains because Kevin gets distracted 
I still can't believe this kid and how he now loves paint on his hands 

Finger Goldfish in Water
Mother's Day Hand Heart


May 22, 2017 - Sun Part II; Pipe-cleaner and Beads Sun; Coloring

Fun and Happy Sunshine


Coloring improved







No comments:

Post a Comment