Monday, January 14, 2019

2018 Cousins Busy Fall Activity Calendar

Every year my brother and sister give me all 5 kids fall activity schedules. It's my goal each year to see their activity at least once. I have to find the best weekends to visit to make the most of our time. This year we have a senior in high school marching band...which meant I wanted to see a few extra shows if possible. It was busy but so worth it! I'm incredibly proud of them all.

September 1, 2018 - Emma sophomore, Cross Country
September 1, 2018 - Carrie 5th grade, Cheer
Pose...Photo...Run to Car!
October 6, 2018 - Daniel 5th grade, Soccer
Hot day!
November 11, 2018 - Sara 7th grade
Soccer State Tournament
Ryan senior, Marching Band
August 31, 2018 - Marching Band at High School Football game...before the thunder


October 5, 2018 - Marching Band at High School Football Game
October 6, 2018 - OMEA Kettering Competition

GOLEMBIEWSKI clan cheering on our senior trumpet player.
I always bring our yellow Steelers Terrible Towels to wave and cheer.
For his senior year we had to bump it up a notch and bring signs!

Bands of America Grand Nationals Championships at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis
November 8, 2018 Prelims
The girls made us a sign to cheer on our favorite band





November 10, 2018 Semi-Finals




Fun road trips to Indy!
I got to take my niece driving in the church parking lot for the first time



December 13, 2018 - Ryan's Christmas Concert



Seriously, all these events were so fun to be at and experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment