Saturday, January 12, 2019

Happy 14th Birthday - October 6, 2018

We had a visit planned to see my family for some of the kid's activities the weekend of Kevin's birthday. The schedule was busy with a Friday night high school football game to watch the marching band perform. On Saturday (Kevin's birthday) two afternoon soccer games and an evening marching band competition. On Sunday another football game to watch the cheerleader. 

My family asked me for gift ideas for Kevin. There's not much Kevin needs/wants and he doesn't get excited about gifts. I told them that just being together on his birthday would make Kevin happy. My brother and sister surprised us by sending an invitation to the family. They were able to find a time to squeeze in a birthday party for Kevin on Saturday morning...for Breakfast, Biking, and Boating at a local park. I made Kevin his Birthday Apple Dish Surprise...that he devoured. It really meant a lot to me that they planned a family party for Kevin. It was perfect and he loved it!












It's my birthday...I'll just help myself to more
And at the end of that long busy birthday...Kevin was still smiling...and eating. 

Slime with his cousins 

No comments:

Post a Comment