Sunday, January 20, 2019

Thomas the Train Record a Story - October 1, 2018

In one of Kevin's therapy rooms there are a couple books and one of them is an Elmo Record a Story book but nothing recorded on it. We used it one week during his PT session for motivation. The next week I told the PT about Kevin's Thomas the Train Record a Story book that my brother's family made him a few years ago. Well Kevin was listening and understanding because the next day at home Kevin has his Thomas book off the book shelf (the first time in a long while). I finally put new batteries in it and he was nonstop with the book. What a forever great gift...but it's almost unbearable for me to hear my nieces and nephew's young voices! But so glad we have them recorded, it's a wonderful keepsake. I've even seen him bring it out after a visit with them...nothing better than to hear our loved ones voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment