Sunday, September 29, 2019

Mama's Big Birthday Weekend - September 26, 2019

It was a full birthday weekend...and my cup runneth over. I feel so blessed and loved spending lots of time with my boys and getting out to bike/walk. I received lots of love from family and friends with cards, phone calls, text messages, and FB messages...love reading all of them. And my Wild Goose Sisters celebrated with me Wednesday night.


My birthday was on Thursday and it started off with an awesome date night. Jon took me to the Andy Grammer concert at House of Blues with some friends. See photos in a previous post.

On Friday, Jon took the day off and we did the Bike Aboard which was on my bucket list to do together. Riding the train one way and biking back on the Towpath Trail. It was only supposed to be 3 miles but there was a detour and it was more like 4 miles and took us nearly 2 hours. See photos in a previous post.

This weekend our church had their Fall Festival. We checked out the band Friday night and got to see a friend from Kevin's music camp. On Saturday Kevin and I bike/walked over to church for the festival...an easy 1 mile there and 1 mile back, with lots of rest time in between. He enjoyed seeing our friends and listening to the music. He really enjoyed biking home as it started to get dark...he was smiling and laughing the entire way home. Yay, I finally got a photo of him smiling on his bike!





Sunday, we went on another bike/walk on the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail at Station Road Bridge in Brecksville...but no train ride this time...and only 2.5 miles which took about an hour (avg.pace 25 min/mile). We Stopped by the church festival again for a short time and returned later for an outdoor evening Mass.






Hope we didn't overdo it with Kevin. I made sure I was stretching him and giving him some down time between all the bike rides. I'm not ready to go back to reality...especially when it includes a big cook day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment