Monday, February 22, 2010

2010 February Miracle

I've been holding my breath hoping upon hope and praying that this year's February miracle milestone would be Kevin's speech. And I now feel confident to post that Kevin is saying "mama"...and that makes for a very happy mama! I actually heard it the last week of January, but it wasn't until my beloved month of February that others began to hear this precious word which makes it feel even more real. Overall Kevin is much more vocal by quality and quantity. He has added many new sounds to his vocalizations. One of the challenges we are facing right now is at church when he wants to talk or sing over the priest's homily or other parts of the mass. Right now I'm still having a hard time "shushing" my son who is just beginning to voice his opinions. But just as I reflected last year in 2009, this was something I and many others were praying for intensely, and once again it is not an end result it is just the beginning of another miracle to come in Kevin's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment