Monday, April 29, 2013

Who Let the Dogs Out

This happened one day in March, but I am just now figuring out how to get my videos on the blog.

I was downstairs and I kept hearing what I thought was a dog barking outside.  I went upstairs to check on Kevin in the Hyperbaric Chamber and this is what I found, it was no dog, it was Kevin...music to my ears!  Now we ask him, "Who let the dogs out?" and often he will respond "Whoo Whoo" LOVE IT!!! (even if it is the Cleveland Browns theme song)





I should also note that this was before the Solisten headphone program.  And since the Solisten headphone program we have continued to have very good verbal sounds from Kevin.  I even have a 10 minute recorded Voice Memo on my phone of Kevin while he had the headphones on making all kinds of good sounds.  I like to play it and listen to it like music.  I wish I could figure out how to get the recorded Voice Memo on the blog.  But this video is a good one too, plus you get to see his smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment