Wednesday, June 12, 2013

1, 2 Buckle My Shoe...3, 4 Shut the Door

ONE, TWO BUCKLE MY SHOE

Red White & Blue New Shoes
and the best part is we only had to buy one pair...both shoes are the same size!




THREE, FOUR SHUT THE DOOR

Recently, Kevin and I figured out a way for him to get himself into his car seat with very minimal help.  In addition to this, I also began asking him to close the house door as he walks into the garage to get into the car.  Sometimes the door is too far ajar for him to reach the doorknob to pull it shut...so Kevin figured out that there was enough room for him to carefully slide his fingers under the door to pull it towards him so that he could grab the doorknob and pull it shut.  I love watching him figure out creative solutions to participate and help out in every day life.  I just hope that those fingers stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment