Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Cold + Rainy Morning = Happy to be a "Homeschooler"

So you know when you wake up in the morning and its raining and you just want to roll over and spend the morning in bed…I did that this morning! Well sort of. I heard it start raining about the time I got out of bed and I did my normal morning routine. But Kevin had gone to bed the night before with some cold symptoms emerging and I suspected he might be a bit miserable this morning. Normally we immediately start program, but I made the decision to take a break this morning and snuggle in bed and watch his favorite show before going downstairs. I love morning snuggle time and was feeling especially grateful for being a “homeschooler” to have the opportunity to change the routine instead of rushing off to school or work. By the time Kevin's cold medicine kicked in he was feeling much better and we were able to accomplish a light program today. 

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog and think I will check up on it again.:-) we too, are waiting impatiently for our mollii suit to arrive and know that in a few years our son will need the hypocure surgery. He is almost three now, and I am busy pushing him down the crawling track :-) sure is an encouragement to hear from somebody who knows what our life is like!

    ReplyDelete