Wednesday, May 6, 2015

April 26, 2015 - "Bye"

Jon and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary, while Kevin spent the weekend with my family, out of town.
On Sunday I met my sister to pick him up. As my sister was saying goodbye to Kevin - KEVIN SAID "BYE" - the actual word!!!
Best Anniversary Gift EVER!
Note: This happened on our actual Anniversary day, which also just so happens to be on the 26th (my lucky number).

It was nice to hear my family make lots of comments about how many sounds and some new sounds they were hearing from Kevin while he was with them.

While Kevin was enjoying his weekend with family. Jon and I relaxed and had a much deserved lazy weekend watching movies (not animated Disney movies!). We also enjoyed a hike in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park to Blue Hen Falls. I think we all enjoyed a little respite.



No comments:

Post a Comment