Sunday, April 28, 2019

Spring and Easter Family Visits

March 22 - We stayed for a visit when we brought my niece home from her spring break work visit with us.  It turned out to be a fun weekend. Kevin and I ran some errands with Grandee and found the toy aisle. Grandee was happy to see Kevin excited about the toys and loved being able to treat him to a new toy. It was a tough decision but Cookie Monster won. He played with it non-stop! 

My nephew had a big soccer tournament that weekend and we watched games on both days. He's getting older and the soccer is getting more intense...which is fun to see him thrive in something he loves to do. I also got to spend some time with his sister filling out a girly magazine questionnaire. 

I finally decided I was ready to let Kevin have his first shave. Uncle Steve got to do the honors...I told him it fell under Godfather duties. Kevin loved it and even grabbed the electric razor at one point to do it himself. 

Kevin entertained us while watching Wheel of Fortune with Grandee and Pap by using his Talker to say GO FAST PAP...to fast forward the commercials. 







The court of honor was held the previous weekend. I was so disappointed that I was too sick to get down there for the ceremony...but very grateful for the technology that let them FaceTime me during Ryan's Eagle ceremony.
Three generations of Eagle Scouts!
March 10, 2019

Easter Weekend - April 21, 2019

Kevin enjoyed the egg hunt this year. He loved the egg with coins in it because it sounded like his shaker music egg. He did a good job finding and picking up the eggs. It was a beautiful sunny day...and Kevin's nose got sunburnt. Always love spending time with our family. Grandee working hard in the kitchen making all our family favorites and my youngest niece showing her creative side with cakes...that match her shirt and shoes... :) Hanging out with cousins on Easter Monday and lunch at The Jug before we head back home. 

The boys checking out the new additions to Pap's train















No comments:

Post a Comment