Thursday, August 29, 2019

LifeBanc Gift of Life Walk - August 17, 2019

Kevin WALKED the 1 mile...good thing he had a comfy green chair to sit down on afterwards...and then we got popsicles at the farmers marketing and he was all smiles.

Actually, I think the sun was just in his eyes in the chair. But it reminds me that it takes a lot more energy and effort for Kevin a CP kid to walk a mile than it does for me. I am proud of him and I love being able to participate in these events together. We missed doing this event with my Dad (heart recipient) but we were thinking about you and Mom while we were on your Alaska trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. 




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Beautiful family! (The GOLWR is near and dear to me, as a heart recipient)

    May God bless you and watch over you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. My dad is a heart recipient too. We’ll be celebrating 6 years in a couple weeks. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, you’re a rockstar!! Way to go dude!

    ReplyDelete