Saturday, September 28, 2019

Lion King - August 31, 2019

Kevin's first time to Playhouse Square to see his first Broadway Musical The Lion King. Some of my family got to join us with Jon's generous boss and family. I am so happy that Kevin can handle going to the the theater and got to enjoy one of his favorite musicals. Seven years ago, Jon and I went to see Lion King with my brother's family and it was my wish back then that one day we would be able to take Kevin. Kevin only started going to the movie theater three years ago. I kept trying to take him to small community theater's in our area but when the live actors were scared/mad/sad, Kevin would react and get upset...just like when he would react to a small child crying in church. This year, I noticed that Kevin was much less sensitive to these situations and when they announced Lion King was coming back to Cleveland...I knew we had to take him!










No comments:

Post a Comment